COMMUNITY SURVEY: We Need Your Help!
Community Living London received funding to conduct a survey for people with a developmental disability and their parent/caregiver for ideas on how we can support you. The feedback will be shared with the community with the goal to provide the supports and services that people want. We might not be able to do everything you suggest, but your ideas will help us reimagine the best way to support you specifically in the areas of recreation, leisure, and respite.
- The survey will be open until February 6, 2023
- This survey will take 10 -15 minutes to complete
- Your responses are anonymous
- All survey responses will be grouped into a report
- The report will be shared with you, with other organizations in the community and with the survey funder
- After you are finished you can enter your name for a chance to win one of 3 prizes including up to $100 for your choice of Community Living London programming, or a gift card of $50 to a restaurant or store of your choice
The survey is being conducted by the Centre for Organizational Effectiveness, if you have any questions or would like help answering the survey, please email Gerda at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are interested in hearing from people who access services and those who do not. All ideas are welcome! Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
Follow the link: https://www.research.net/r/CLLsurvey1