Part-time Developmental Support Workers
Closing Date: Ongoing
Responsibility: Providing supports to people with developmental disability in their home to live fulfilled lives.
MUST HAVE Requirements:
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance issued by local police station within the last 12 months
- Valid Ontario G2 or G driver’s license
- Completed Health & Safety Awareness Certificate (free training available online at www.labour.gov.on.ca)
- Completed/currently pursuing a related education (D.S.W, C.Y.W or equivalent) in the area of developmental disabilities and/or a demonstrated interest
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, E-mail and Internet.
- Current certification in CPR/First Aid
- Related experience
- Access to vehicle
Community Living London is only able to consider applicants for interviews who have had a police clearance issued by a local police station within the last 12 months. If your police clearance was issued over 12 months ago please consider obtaining a renewed copy from your local police station before you apply for a position with us.
Applicants who meet the above criteria are invited to apply through our online Employee Application form.
Community Living London is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Living London is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection and appointment processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to this process, please advise the organization’s representative of your need for accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We thank you for your interest in Community Living London. We will review your resume and contact you if a suitable position is available.
Community Living London was the recipient of the Canadian Nonprofit Employer of Choice (NEOC) Award.
Community Living London offers their employees training opportunities, providing them with skills to excel within the organization.
Staff at Community Living London make a difference within the community and inspire possibilities.