Community Access Centers
Community Living London has a variety of Access Centres located across the city which provide supports to adults with developmental disabilities. People participate in meaningful activities, while meeting new friends and developing practical skills.
- Adelaide Access Program: Adelaide Access provides adults with fun filled activities and outings.
- The Hub: The Centre of Innovation and Learning is our newest access centre. The Hub provides a wide variety of opportunities ranging from sports and crafts to cooking classes!
- Ford Access Program: Ford is truly a remarkable place with a variety of sensory and learning rooms. Ford has a wet and dry Snoezelen room, Augmentative Communication room, a woodworking area, outdoor space, along with activity spaces, a kitchen and lounge areas.
Resources & Activities Available to Adults with Developmental Disabilities
At Community Living London we have several supports and services available to adults with a disability that do not require you access them through the Development Service Ontario process.
- Augmentative Communication
- Leisure Connection
- Adult Resource Library
- Supported Volunteerism
- Employment Services
For more information and programs available to adults with a developmental disability please call 519-686-3000!
Benefits of Community Access Services
- Become more involved in the community
- Gain new practical skills
- Foster new friendships
- Develop a sense of purpose
Fee for Service
If you have passport dollars or personal funds to purchase services contact Community Living London’s Fee For Service Supervisor at 519-686-3000 ext. 396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information
Complete the form below to speak with a Community Living London specialist.