Community Access Centers
Community Living London has three Access Centres which provide day programs to adults with developmental disabilities. People participate in fun daily activities, while meeting new friends and developing practical skills.
- Adelaide Access Program: Adelaide Access provides adults with fun filled activities and outings.
- The Hub: The Centre of Innovation and Learning is our largest day program facility. The Hub provides a wide variety of programming ranging from sports and crafts to cooking classes!
- Ford Access Program: Ford is truly a remarkable day program with a variety of sensory and learning rooms. Ford has a wet and dry Snoezelen room, Augmentative Communication room, along with an activity rooms, kitchen and television room.
Resources & Activities Available to Adults with Developmental Disabilities
At Community Living London we have several programs and services available to adults with a disability.
- Augmentative Communication
- Leisure Connection
- Adult Resource Library
- Supported Volunteerism
- Employment Services
For more information and programs available to adults with a developmental disability please call 519 686 3000!
Benefits of Community Access Services
- Become more involved in the community
- Gain new practical skills
- Foster new friendships
- Develop a sense of purpose
Fee for Service
If you have passport dollars or personal funds to purchase services contact Community Living London’s Community Services Manager at 519-686-3000 ext. 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information
Complete the form below to speak with a Community Living London specialist.