Type of Service:
Accommodation Services helps adults with every aspect of living. We provide support unique to the needs of each person, whether they require 24-hour home care, four hours of support a day or four hours of support a month.
If you have passport dollars or personal funds to purchase services contact Community Living London’s Fee For Service Supervisor at 519-686-3000 ext. 396 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation Supports We Provide
Support is personalized to best fit each person and can be provided on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. We help adults manage their medical, financial and active living needs, including:
- Personal Health Management – Understanding health problems, finding a doctor or dentist, accompanying them to appointments and understanding their medications.
- Financial Management – Organizing and budgeting money and help with paying bills and rent.
- Active Living – Assisting people with finding recreational and leisure activities, building relationships, life planning, meal preparation, and other daily needs. We can also help adults find living accommodations or move when their needs change.
- Community Participation – Helping people connect and engage with their community.
- Supported Independent Living – Opportunity for people to live independently while receiving supports tailored to areas where they would like help. Hours of support received is dependent on the person and varies from meal preparation, community engagement and financial, to name a few.
The Value of Accommodation Services
When people live more independently, they can:
Other Programs Related to Community Access Services
Please click on the program for more information
Respite services offer temporary respite for caregivers by providing center-bassed care to people with developmental disability. Community Living London has three unique homes with qualified staff members to provide care to people of all ages.
For More Information
Complete the form below to speak with a Community Living London specialist.